WHERE THE RUBBER
MEETS THE ROAD
· Asphalt. TMR and Local government expertise
· Sealing. Emulsion seals, Primer Seals, PMB Seals
· Profiling. 1 metre profilers, 2 metre profilers and skid steer profilers
· Flo-con Asphalt repairs, pot holes and minor asphalt works
· Crack Sealing
· Minor Civil Works
· Plant Hire. Asphalt Pavers, Asphalt rollers, Asphalt Multi tyre rollers
· Truck Hire
· Moreton Shire Council
· Ipswich City Council
· Logan City Council
· Civil Construction Industry
· Lend Lease
· Laing O'Rourke
APS offers our clients an experienced asphalt crew with expertise in QTMR and local council specifications, quality and safety is at the forefront of daily operations. APS strive to offer our clients a one stop shop in all aspects of Civil and Asphalt.
· Southern Cross University car park (3000 tonne multi-layer Asphalt)
· Auld & Vivian St Silkstone (Asphalt binders & wearing layers, including profiling & sealing)
· Bellmere Rd Bellmere (Asphalt binders & wearing layers, including profiling & sealing)
· Civil Construction Industry (Multiple projects for sub-divisional asphalt works)
· Department of Defence (Asphalt works within the Amberley Airbase)
Our experienced staff have extensive knowledge of current DTMR specifications and Local and regional council specification, through our diversity APS can deliver extensive knowledge to our client on major and minor infrastructure projects, including design capability.
APS offer to our stakeholders is the focus on safety and quality of work, which is a sure way to deliver the quality and savings that industry is seeking. APS has a fully integrated management system in support of this focus.
APS has heavily invested in the right people to do the job, people with the right attitude to deliver the right outcome. Our commitment to establishing and maintaining training to our employees insures that each employee evaluates their personal safety on a daily bases.
In conjunction with great people APS have invested in market leading and innovated machinery, this will naturally deliver a smooth transition to quality within our worksites. Our motto ‘Where the rubber meets the road” informs our clients that we will put rubber on the road to come to you with an outcome of quality, safety and savings.
Asphalt Crew Resources.
· Experienced Asphalt Crew (incl Supervision and QA) with TMR Capability
· CAT AP600F 8 foot paver (comes with Sonics and extension boxes)
· CAT AP300F 6 foot paver (comes with Sonics and extension boxes)
· CAT 246D Skid Steer (4+1 bucket, power Broom, CAT Cold Planner)
· CAT 3.7 Tonne Steel Roller CB34B
· CAT 2.5 Tonne Steel Roller with Luting wheel
· SAKAI 2.5 tonne Multi
· Water Cart (approx. 7000 litres)
· 2017 Isuzu Crew truck with 2000lt emulsion tank
· Mitsubishi Flo-con
· Asphalt Manager with over 20 years asphalt experience, specialising in TMR and BCC Specifications
· Asphalt supervisor that has a civil background and an Asphalt background with over 20 years’ experience. Competently completing major TMR & BCC projects within the Metro area
· Asphalt foreman with over 6 years’ experience as a foreman working private, council and TMR projects
· Capacity to increase resource size depending on job
· Access to Engineers to enhance project management capability
· Certification to ISO 9001:2001, AS/NZS 4801:2001, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015